Sunday, December 23, 2007

Been Busy, but Back to Blogging!

The Christmas Season has kept me pretty busy, but I finally got enough done to justify catching you up on all the cool stuff I've been reading and doing lately. I came up with a bunch of ideas to blog about, and have forgotten most of them, but I do remember one idea I can't wait to start on and that's a "booklist"- a list of all the books I've read. I'm a huge reader and I think this will be exciting for me, probably boring for some of you, but hopefully it will get some comments from people who have read some of the same books.

For the past couple of nights, once everyone is tucked in, I've been playing with Protools, my music recording system. I came up with a song I really like and may develop into a full-blown tune and maybe release it on Myspace or something eventually.

I've also been playing a lot of xBox360. Specifically NCAA Football 2007 and Madden 2007. I think my NCAA Football game might be defective because I keep reading about a Campus Legend mode or something and I can't seem to find it on my game. I'll have to research it more. I led Notre Dame to their 3rd straight National Championship, but the inability to find this "Campus legend" mode made me so frustrated I got Madden out and played it for the first time in ages.

And of course I've been watching the Bowl games. I hadn't seen either New Mexico or Nevada play until the bowl game yesterday, so it's a great time of year to see some good football.

Ok, More later.

No comments: