Sunday, December 23, 2007

Breaking News- I just discovered tags!

Ok, I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but I just discovered that blogger lets me tag things, though it called them labels. If I get bored soon, I'll go back and tag older posts, but going forward I'm excited that I can make categories of my posts because I tend to babble about a LOT of different things, I can have a category for NFL stuff, NCAA stuff, (both under sports), news items, literature, history, technology and so on. Hmmmmm, what to put this post under.... general?

Also, you may have noticed I ran out of steam on the Premier League rosters. I will get the rest of the teams up, probably a few every couple of days. It takes a lot more typing than I thought and I have had trouble finding a couple of the player's info, so that will be an ongoing project. In the meantime, enjoy my new tags!

No comments: