Saturday, December 29, 2007

Just saw Superbad and McLovin is my new Hero


Superbad - Unrated (Two-Disc Special Edition) or try it on Blu-ray...
Superbad [Blu-ray]

I'm not usually one to buy into hype from movies- I don't have a Captain Jack Sparrow hat or a Luke Skywalker tee-shirt, but the character McLovin from Superbad is so hilarious I actually went shopping to see if I could find something cool. The only other time I've done this recently was for Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, which may just be the funniest movie ever made. But I'm ahead of myself.

My wife and I watched Superbad night before last and laughed our asses off. It was written by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg years ago, and now that Seth Rogen is a huge star (40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up) it got made. It's just a stupid kids trying to get girls movie, but it has some moments that are hilarious, especially the character Fogell played by Christopher Mintz-Plasse. Judd Apatow, now that he owns Hollywood will hopefully let us have more hilarious movies.

Other cast members, besides McLovin, are Jonah Hill, Michael Cera, Bill Hader, Seth Rogen, Martha MacIsaac, Emma Stone, Aviva, Joe Lo Truglio, Kevin Corrigan, Clement Blake, Erica Vittina Phillips, Joe Nunez, Dave Franco, Marcella Lentz-Pope

If you're looking for some McLovin tee-shirts, look no further.


Mens Black McLovin It T-Shirt

Mens Grey McLovin Script T-Shirt



I Am McLovin Stripe T-Shirt

No comments: