Monday, December 17, 2007

My new camera

Ok, so I'm back. sheesh, work does get in the way sometimes.

I can't wait to get home and take some pix with my new digital camera. I ended up getting the kodak easyshare but what a tough choice! I also looked at the sanyo digital camera and the hp digital cameras before I finally settled on the kodak. I thought about getting a bigger and more "professional" model but was scared of having to buy lenses and a bag and stuff. I also like that I can get a simple underwater camera, totally waterproof, and make it disposable.

So like I said, when I get home I'll take some pictures with my new camera, maybe some of the cats and turn them into lolcat pictures like on I can has cheezburger. Those crack me up!!

Ok, my boss is suspicious because it looks like I'm working. More later.

No comments: