Sunday, December 23, 2007

Premier League Soccer Rosters

Ok. If I wanted to (and I frequently do) I could go look up the rosters for the 1905 Boston Red Sox and see box scores and stats and all kinds of information about that team and that season. I'm just starting to get into European Soccer and I can't find any statistical archives like that. I mean, the NFL teams, MLB teams, NBA teams (I think, I haven't gone to look yet) all list their "all-time" teams, so if I wanted to see every New York Yankee who ever put on the pinstripes I could. Not so, at least as far as I can find, with soccer.

So, with that said, I want to list the current rosters of the big European Soccer Teams. Then next season, I'll list them again. Hopefully in the meantime I'll find a place that can tell me about seasons past, but until then maybe I can be the unofficial internet home of World Class Soccer!

Stay tuned, the next posts will be Soccer Teams.

No comments: