Friday, December 14, 2007

Snow Again

It snowed hard here yesterday, literally a storm whipped up as fast as I've ever seen. The visibility was terrible very quickly, it snowed hard for maybe 6 hours then stopped. It was the wham bam thank you ma'am of the snowstorm world. They're talking about a big storm coming in this weekend. I really really have to get the garage cleaned out enough to accept my truck before that one hits. It seems silly to be paying for someone to plow my driveway AND then having to shovel around where they couldn't get because my truck was outside. If I have the energy that's what I'll start when I get home from work tonight.

Hopefully on Sunday I'll be cozy, watching the Patriots, with a fire going and the storm howling outside, knowing my truck is also snug in the garage (and no more scraping ice in the morning!!)

No comments: