* 1 (1 pound) loaf white bread, crusts trimmed
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
* 1 pound sliced bacon, cut in half
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Cut each slice of white bread in half horizontally. Spread with cream cheese. Tightly roll each piece of bread with half a piece of bacon. The bacon should be on the outside of the bread. Secure with toothpicks.
3. Arrange roll ups in a single layer on a medium baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until bacon is no longer pink and bread is lightly browned. Serve warm.
There aren't enough bacon appetizers in this world