* 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
* 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle hot chicken wing sauce
* 6 tablespoons butter
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
* 1 (16 ounce) bottle blue cheese dressing
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place chicken in a pot with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook 25 minutes, until chicken juices run clear. Drain liquid from pot and shred chicken. Mix wing sauce and butter into pot. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
3. Spread cream cheese over the bottom of an 8x8 inch baking dish. Pour chicken mixture over cream cheese. Top with dressing.
4. Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until hot and bubbly.