Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Boots for Women

I'm a sucker for women in boots so occasionally I go to Zappos and surprise her with something I'll like on her. Usually our taste is similar enough that she likes it too, or at least she says she does. I was there looking at boots tonight and thought I might blog a couple and see what you think.
The first pair I see is the Frye Belted Harness Mule in Tan Crazy Horse. They look like they would look great with jeans and be more comfortable and easier to kick on and off than a boot.
I also like the look of the The new Soho Collection by UGG Australia. Liberty is a chic, knee-high boot that is accented with a U-shaped buckle that offers a western style silhouette crafted from high-quality leather and lined with 8mm Merino curly sheepskin for a sleeker look.
I like the look of the York boots from Ariat also. The color is great and the heel looks flat enough for comfortable walking. Looks like they would go great with jeans.
There's a great set by Biviel but I'm not sure I like them because of the zipper. Biviel boots are expensive enough that I want to be sure I want them before I buy them.
Then there's always combat boots from Type Z and Dr. Martens
So many choices. I'll let you know what I get her.

No comments: