* 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
* 1 1/4 cups sour cream
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
* 1 cup pizza sauce
* 1/2 cup sliced green onions
* 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
* 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
* 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
* 2/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a medium baking dish, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, red pepper flakes, pizza sauce, green onions, garlic, Cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and red bell pepper.
3. Bake in the preheated oven 5 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly brown.