Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I'm in love with my Makita Lithium Ion Driver and Drill Set

Last week I went ahead and got the Makita LCT300W 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 3PC Cordless Combo. I have drills, I have drivers, and I have a bunch of flashlights, but new tools are new tools and I thought getting them all to run from the same lithium ion battery would rock. Wow was I right.

Go take a look at it for yourself or stay here and I'll keep raving.
Makita LCT300W 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 3PC Cordless Combo


The set includes the Includes 1/2" Makita LXT Driver-Drill, The Makita LXT Impact Driver , and the Makita LXT Flashlight, (2) Lithium-Ion 1.5 Ah Batteries , the Rapid Optimum Charger, Contractor Bag, and the Operating Manual.

I've driven 3" wood screws all week and not a single stripped head. It can install a fastener in tight places where a drill or hammer/nail just can't go. Superior torque will bury the screw (head and all) as deep in the wood as you want to go. I will use this more than any other tool in the kit. It is a little beast! Nice compact case has room for drill bits and accessories. Batteries do charge in 15 minutes. These tools have serious power. The combo of the drill and impact driver is unbeatable at this price. You would spend twice this to get the equivalent from another manufacturer. Seriously, go and check this out.

Makita LCT300W 18V Compact Lithium-Ion 3PC Cordless Combo

No comments: