* 100 (3.5 inch square) wonton wrappers
* 1 3/4 pounds ground pork
* 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
* 4 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
* 4 tablespoons soy sauce
* 3 tablespoons sesame oil
* 1 egg, beaten
* 5 cups finely shredded Chinese cabbage
1. In a large bowl, combine the pork, ginger, garlic, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, egg and cabbage. Stir until well mixed.
2. Place 1 heaping teaspoon of pork filling onto each wonton skin. Moisten edges with water and fold edges over to form a triangle shape. Roll edges slightly to seal in filling. Set dumplings aside on a lightly floured surface until ready to cook.
3. To Cook: Steam dumplings in a covered bamboo or metal steamer for about 15 to 20 minutes. Serve immediately.