Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Robert B. Parker

I swore I would start a list here of all of the books I've read, but everytime I start one I get bogged down in the classics I had to read at school. Finally I thought I'd just start with my favorite authors and do them individually, as I've read almost everything by my faves.

My first favorite is Robert B. Parker. I've read all of the Spenser novels and most of his others as well. I think he's absolutely brilliant.


Spenser
The Godwulf Manuscript
God Save the Child
Mortal Stakes
Promised Land
The Judas Goat
Looking for Rachel Wallace
Early Autumn
A Savage Place
Ceremony
The Widening Gyre
Valediction
A Catskill Eagle
Taming a Sea Horse
Pale Kings and Princes
Crimson Joy
Playmates
Stardust
Pastime
Double Deuce
Paper Doll
Walking Shadow
Thin Air
Chance
Small Vices
Sudden Mischief
Hush Money
Hugger Mugger
Potshot
Widow's Walk
Back Story
Bad Business
Cold Service
School Days
Hundred-Dollar Baby
Now and Then

Sunny Randall
Family Honor
Perish Twice
Shrink Rap
Melancholy Baby
Blue Screen
Spare Change


Jesse Stone
Sea Change
High Profile


Non Series Books
All Our Yesterdays
Appaloosa
Edenville Owls
Wilderness

No comments: