* 7 slices bacon
* 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
* 1/4 cup half-and-half
* 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
1. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Remove bacon from skillet, drain on paper towels and crumble.
2. Place garlic in hot bacon grease. Cook and stir until soft, about 1 minute. Remove from heat.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place cream cheese and half-and-half in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until blended. Stir in bacon, garlic, blue cheese and chives. Transfer mixture to a medium baking dish.
4. Bake covered in the preheated oven 30 minutes, or until lightly browned.