1. 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce, such as Frank's RedHot
2. 3 tablespoons white vinegar, divided
3. 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
4. 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
5. 1 pound chicken tenders
6. 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
7. 2 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
8. Freshly ground pepper, to taste
9. 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
10. 4 (8 inch) whole-wheat tortillas
11. 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
12. 1 cup sliced celery
13. 1 large tomato, diced
1. Whisk hot pepper sauce, 2 tablespoons vinegar and cayenne pepper in a medium bowl.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken tenders; cook until cooked through and no longer pink in the middle, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Add to the bowl with the hot sauce; toss to coat well.
3. Whisk mayonnaise, yogurt, pepper and the remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar in a small bowl. Stir in blue cheese.
4. To assemble wraps: Lay a tortilla on a work surface or plate. Spread with 1 tablespoon blue cheese sauce and top with one-fourth of the chicken, lettuce, celery and tomato. Drizzle with some of the hot sauce remaining in the bowl and roll into a wrap sandwich. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
Yield: 4 servings