If you've never been to a nudist beach before, here are a few guidelines:
* Gawking is impolite. If you want to go to the nudist beach for a thrill, do everyone a favor and buy a magazine instead.
* Ask for people's consent before taking their photograph nude.
* If you're sunbathing nude in a secluded area, leave a bathing suit on a rock to let others know they are approaching an unclothed person. If you're uncomfortable having your suit out of reach, bring a spare.
* On a wide open beach, position yourself in the open so you can see people coming and put something on before they get there if you need to.
* Get dressed before you leave the nudist beach.
* Be friendly, but respect others' rights to privacy.
* Avoid sexual activity. It's illegal and offensive.
* Advances of an unwelcome or unwanted nature are not acceptable anywhere, and especially at a nudist beach.
* Be Prepared. Sometimes, the nudist beach doesn't have any amenities. Bring water, food, towel, sunscreen and anything else you need.
* Keep the nudist beach clean. If you carried it in, carry it back out.
* Know what the law is.