The Rivals.com list is out, where do you think your team's needs are? Here's their list of the top 100 players for th upcoming draft. I agree with most of them.
Nfl Draft top 100 Prospects
1. Matt Ryan - QB - 6'4" 220 lbs. - Boston College
This savvy, strong-armed prospect has made a mercurial rise up the draft charts.
2. Glenn Dorsey - DT - 6'2" 300 lbs. - LSU
Dorsey is an explosive tackle who will give his club a dominant and versatile inside presence.
3. Darren McFadden - RB - 6'1" 220 lbs. - Arkansas
This fast junior running back has the all-around skills to be an impact player early is his career.
4. Chris Long - DE - 6'5" 285 lbs. - Virginia
A relentless defender, Long recently completed a dominant career for the Cavaliers.
5. * Kenny Phillips - FS - 6'1" 205 lbs. - Miami
This athletic prospect is the next first-round pick from Miami. Phillips is well developed skill-wise, and is ready for the NFL game.
6. Jake Long - OT - 6'7" 320 lbs. - Michigan
Long is a physical left tackle. He has the skills and college experience to start as an NFL rookie.
7. Brian Brohm - QB - 6'4" 225 lbs. - Louisville
This senior pocket passer is looking to have a strong postseason - especially at the Senior Bowl.
8. Sedrick Ellis - DT - 6'2" 295 lbs. - USC
Ellis is a powerful, disruptive inside force. He will be highly coveted in April.
9. * Calais Campbell - DE - 6'7" 280 lbs. - Miami
This huge defensive end has the athletic package to become an elite NFL player.
10. Andre' Woodson - QB - 6'5" 230 lbs. - Kentucky
Woodson is a big, strong-armed QB. We expect him to impress in the Senior Bowl and solidify this top-10 rating.
11. * Vernon Gholston - DE - 6'4" 260 lbs. - Ohio St
This athletic end is a force on the outside, where he has played both up and down.
12. * Rashard Mendenhall - RB - 5'11" 215 lbs. - Illinois
Mendenhall is a rugged back who completed an outstanding 2007 season. He will be a workhorse NFL back.
13. * Malcolm Kelly - WR - 6'3" 210 lbs. - Oklahoma
This big, athletic prospect flashed playmaking ability over his career. He looks to impress at the NFL Combine in February.
14. * Reggie Smith - CB - 6' 200 lbs. - Oklahoma
This early-entrant has fine triangle numbers (height, weight, speed) and big-play ability. He should develop into a shutdown pro defender.
15. * DeSean Jackson - WR - 5'11" 170 lbs. - California
Jackson is an all-purpose playmaker. He can be an impact performer as a receiver or return specialist.
16. Keith Rivers - LB - 6'3" 220 lbs. - USC
Rivers is an athletic outside linebacker who has the speed, instincts and skills to start early in his pro career.
17. Antoine Cason -CB - 6'1" 185 lbs.- Arizona
This rugged corner has good coverage skills and ball skills. However, he faces some questions about his speed.
18. * Jonathan Stewart - RB - 5'11" 235 lbs.- Oregon
This underclassman has the size to be a powerful inside runner with the speed to break the big play.
19. * Ryan Clady - OT - 6'5" 320 lbs. - Boise St
Clady is a nimble left tackle who is prepping for a strong postseason effort after a dominant WAC career.
20. Dan Connor - LB - 6'2" 235 lbs. - Penn St
This rugged inside linebacker has the physical talent, intangibles and production to become a fine NFL starter.
21. Sam Baker - OT - 6'4" 310 lbs. - USC
This mobile left tackle faces a key week at the Senior Bowl after an injury-marred final season.
22. * Mario Manningham - WR - 5'11" 180 lbs. - Michigan
Manningham has been a fine playmaker during his Big Ten career, and he is physically ready for the NFL game.
23. * Derrick Harvey - DE - 6'4" 245 lbs. - Florida
Harvey is an explosive edge pass rusher. He has the burst to make game-changing plays from the outside.
24. Mike Jenkins - CB - 6' 200 lbs. - South Florida
This athletic corner had an impressive final season and hopes to shine in Senior Bowl practices.
25. Lawrence Jackson - DE - 6'5" 270 lbs. - USC
Jackson is an athletic player who had a strong finish to his career. He hopes to elevate his ranking by impressing at the Senior Bowl.
26. * Brandon Flowers - CB - 5'9" 190 lbs. - Virginia Tech
Flowers is a quick, tough corner who has good coverage skills. He has the technique and playmaking ability to match up with the best receivers.
27. * Earl Bennett - WR - 6'1" 200 lbs. - Vanderbilt
This underclassman completed a tremendous career in the SEC. He and looks to impress NFL personnel at the Combine.
28. * Aqib Talib - CB - 6'1" 180 lbs. - Kansas
This gambling corner is a playmaker - on offense, defense and special teams. He has the talent to become an NFL shutdown cover man.
29. * Felix Jones - RB - 5'11" 200 lbs. - Arkansas
This fast all-purpose performer looks to wow scouts in workouts. A top 40 time could guarantee him a first-round grade.
30. * James Hardy - WR - 6'6" 220 lbs. - Indiana
Hardy is a huge receiver who was a force for the Hoosiers in the Big Ten.
31. Quentin Groves - DE - 6'4" 255 lbs. - Auburn
This athletic outside pass rusher struggled with injuries in 2007 after a strong junior season. He looks to impress at Senior Bowl workouts.
32. Early Doucet - WR - 6' 200 lbs. - LSU
National championship winner is looking for a big postseason to move him into the group of elite receivers in this class.
33. * Steve Slaton - RB - 5'9" 200 lbs. - West Virginia
This fast all-purpose back is an explosive performer who needs to prove durable as a pro.
34. Ali Highsmith - LB - 6'1" 225 lbs. - LSU
Highsmith is a savvy, quick outside linebacker. He has the speed and instincts to become an early NFL starter.
35. Gosder Cherilus - OT - 6'6" 320 lbs. - Boston College
Cherilus is a massive yet athletic left tackle. He has developed nicely, but needs a big performance at the Senior Bowl to rank higher.
36. *Erin Henderson - LB - 6'2" 235 lbs. - Maryland
Speedy underclassman is a fine athlete with big-play ability. He has the talent to be an early NFL starter.
37. DeJuan Tribble - CB - 5'9" 190 lbs. - Boston College
Tribble is a tough corner with well-developed coverage skills. He'll showcase his skills in Senior Bowl practices.
38. Adarius Bowman - WR - 6'4" 220 lbs.- Oklahoma St
Bowman is a physically talented receiver. If he has a strong postseason he could make a run into the first round.
39. Xavier Adibi - LB - 6'1" 225 lbs. - Virginia Tech
Adibi is a mobile outside backer who has fine speed, quickness and instincts. He proved very productive over his college career.
40. * Kevin Smith - RB - 6'1" 215 lbs. - Central Florida
Smith is a natural runner who has received a ton of carries at the college level. He has good skills and ranks among the top backs.
41. * Justin King - CB - 5'11"185 lbs. - Penn St
This agile corner is a very good athlete. He should solidify a top-50 grade over the postseason.
42. * Ray Rice - RB - 5'9" 200 lbs. - Rutgers
Quick compact junior tailback has natural skills and is another fine addition to this very strong running back class.
43. Leodis McKelvin - CB - 5'11" 185 lbs. - Troy St
McKelvin is a quick cover man and return specialist. He hopes to increase his profile at the Senior Bowl.
44. Limas Sweed - WR - 6'4" 220 lbs. - Texas
Sweed will have to show NFL personnel that he has recovered from a injury. A strong performance at the Combine will go a long way.
45. Chris Williams - OT - 6'5" 310 lbs. - Vanderbilt
Williams is a big, mobile left tackle who has developed nicely and graded out high against top SEC talent.
46. * Jamaal Charles - RB - 6' 200 lbs. -Texas
The Longhorns standout reversed his earlier decision and joined the pro ranks after a big finish to the 2007 season.
47. Martin Rucker - TE - 6'5" 255 lbs. - Missouri
This pass-catching tight end is athletic and skilled enough to fill all the roles for the position.
48. Jeff Otah - OT - 6'6" 320 lbs. - Pittsburgh
Otah is a huge prospect who has very good footwork and the triangle numbers (height, weight, speed) to impress scouts.
49. Philip Wheeler - LB - 6'1" 230 lbs. - Georgia Tech
Explosive junior tailback is a natural runner with outstanding ability.
50. * Phillip Merling - DE - 6'5" 270 lbs.- Clemson
This early entrant has been a force in the ACC over the past three seasons. He improves a good class of edge pass rushers.
51. * Curtis Lofton - LB - 6' 240 lbs. - Oklahoma
This explosive junior linebacker was a dominant performer in the Big 12 this season. With some development, he could be a premier pro prospect.
52. Colt Brennan - QB - 6'3" 210 lbs.- Hawaii
Record-setting senior passer needs to shine in major All-star game to dispel the "system QB" label.
53. * Devin Thomas - WR - 6'1" 210 lbs. - Michigan St.
This fast junior receiver has come on nicely this season, showing big-play ability as both a receiver and returner.
54. Jonathan Hefney - FS - 5'9" 185 lbs. - Tennessee
Hefney has shown fine coverage skills against top SEC talent. He also has the tackling skills to finish plays.
55. * Jack Ikegwuonu - CB - 6' 200 lbs.- Wisconsin
Physical junior corner had an inconsistent 2007 season. A strong performance at the Combine will be very important for him.
56. * Martellus Bennett - TE - 6'6" 255 lbs. - Texas A&M
Athletic tight end has the physical package to develop further, but he had a frustrating 2007 season.
57. Frank Okam - DT - 6'5" 320 lbs. - Texas
Rugged defender is a fine inside run-stuffer with the ability to push the pocket. He needs a fine postseason to make up for an average '07 season.
58. Keenan Burton - WR - 6'1" 205 lbs. - Kentucky
Talented receiver/return specialist has shown big-play ability in both roles, but must prove that he has recovered from late-season knee problems to rank higher.
59. Fred Davis - TE - 6'4" 255 lbs. - USC
Davis is a mobile and athletic tight end who has shown fine receiving skills and improved blocking ability. He should be an early NFL starter.
60. DeMario Pressley - DT - 6'2" 300 lbs. - North Carolina St
Powerful senior tackle can be a force in the middle when he comes off the ball quickly, but he needs to show more consistency.
61. Donnie Avery - WR - 5'11" 190 lbs. - Houston
This fast senior receiver may surprise some people at the Senior Bowl and Combine.
62. Quintin Demps - FS - 6' 205 lbs. - UTEP
Aggressive free safety can support the run and play man coverage. He has a good combination of speed, instincts and tackling ability.
63. John Carlson -TE - 6'5" 255 lbs. - Notre Dame
Carlson is a sure-handed tight end who was a bit lost in the horrible season for the Irish.
64. Chris Johnson - RB - 5'11" 200 lbs. - East Carolina
This very fast back has displayed big-play ability as a runner, receiver and return specialist.
65. * Anthony Collins - OT - 6'5" 310 lbs. - Kansas
Collins is a big and nimble left tackle. He developed nicely over the 2007 season and has the tools to be a fine pro.
66. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie - CB - 6'1" 185 lbs. - Tennessee St
This athletic corner has been a shutdown cover man, but against questionable competition. He faces a critical postseason.
67. Kentwan Balmer - DT - 6'5" 290 lbs. - North Carolina
Balmer has shown fine production for the Tar Heels. He has the triangle numbers (height, weight, speed) to impress in the postseason.
68. Mike Hart - RB - 5'9" 200 lbs. - Michigan
This compact tailback has been a consistently productive runner at a high level, but he must dispel some injury concerns.
69. Dwight Lowery - CB - 6' 185 lbs. - San Jose St
Instinctive cornerback has good ball skills, which should allow him to play as a rookie. He will be more attractive to teams that utilize zone coverage the majority of the time.
70. John David Booty - QB - 6'3" 210 lbs. - USC
Talented senior passer is returning from a broken finger that cost him valuable time at midseason. He hopes to impress at the Senior Bowl to improve his rating.
71. Andre Caldwell - WR - 6' 200 lbs. - Florida
Caldwell is an agile receiver who has sure hands and a good understanding of the passing game. His stock could climb further prior to the draft.
72. Cliff Avril - DE - 6'3" 255 lbs. - Purdue
Avril is an athletic 'tweener type. If he has a strong postseason, he could fly up the charts further.
73. DJ Hall - WR - 6'2" 190 lbs. - Alabama
Hall has good height, weight and speed, but it would help him to have a big postseason against NFL-caliber cover men.
74. Tom Zbikowski - SS - 5'10" 205 lbs. - Notre Dame
This tough safety/return specialist had a fine 2007 season for a bad team. He could turn in a strong performance at the Senior Bowl.
75. John Greco - OT - 6'5" 320 lbs. - Toledo
Greco is a physical left tackle who has displayed a fine combination of power, technique and quickness. How he performs against top competition will be key.
76. Shawn Crable - LB - 6'3" 245 lbs. - Michigan
Crable flashed big-play ability at times over his career, but needs a big postseason to rank higher than this.
77. Chevis Jackson - CB - 5'11" 190 lbs. - LSU
Big, athletic corner has performed well in man coverage and run support against SEC talent.
78. Chris Ellis - DE - 6'4" 255 lbs. - Virginia Tech
Quick edge rusher has shown the burst from the outside to get to the passer and make sacks.
79. Marcus Monk - WR - 6'5" 220 lbs. - Arkansas
Huge senior receiver flashed big-play ability lately after dealing with a knee injury for much of the season.
80. Tracy Porter - CB - 5'10" 190 lbs. - Indiana
Athletic senior cornerback performed well this fall and earned an invite to the Senior Bowl off those efforts.
81. Joe Flacco - QB - 6'5" 230 lbs. - Delaware
This I-AA passer has a very strong arm. He moved up significantly after an impressive final season, and earned a spot in the Senior Bowl.
82. * Pat Sims - DT - 6'1" 320 lbs. - Auburn
Sims is a wide-bodied defender who can stack the middle. He showed the explosiveness necessary to make plays in the backfield.
83. Terrell Thomas - CB - 6' 200 lbs. - USC
Strong senior cornerback has the physical package to become a fine NFL starter with some development, but he was inconsistent as a senior.
84. Vince Hall - LB - 5'11" 240 lbs. - Virginia Tech
Aggressive middle linebacker was a sideline-to-sideline tackler for the Hokies. Hall has shown the necessary ability to finish a play.
85. Allen Patrick - RB - 5'11" 195 lbs. - Oklahoma
Quick tailback shows a fine burst to the hole and has the natural running skills to get to the second level.
86. Trae Williams - CB - 5'9" 190 lbs. - South Florida
Tough but smallish cornerback matches up well in man coverage, where he displays both quickness and speed.
87. Tashard Choice - RB - 6' 210 lbs. - Georgia Tech
Tough natural runner made a successful return after a midseason knee injury cost him a few games. He is primed for a big Senior Bowl week.
88. Zack Bowman - CB - 6'1" 200 lbs. - Nebraska
Athletic senior corner has made nice progress since returning from a serious 2006 knee injury. He had a good week at the East-West practices.
89. Dustin Keller - TE - 6'3" 230 lbs. - Purdue
This receiving tight end has been very productive over his Big Ten career. He can give the right offense an added dimension.
90. Matt Forte' - RB - 6'1" 220 lbs. - Tulane
Forte is a big, strong workhorse back who had a dominant 2000-yard rushing performance in 2007. He is eager to show in postseason games and workouts that his season wasn't a result of poor competition.
91. Barry Richardson - OT - 6'7" 325 lbs. - Clemson
This gigantic left tackle has the physical tools to impress against major all-star competition, but has been a bit inconsistent for the Tigers.
92. Jason Jones - DE - 6'5" 265 lbs. - Eastern Michigan
This intriguing and athletic lineman will get a chance to showcase his fine talent at the Senior Bowl and NFL Combine.
93. Simeon Castille - CB - 5'11" 195 lbs. - Alabama
Physical senior cornerback has fine instincts and ball skills, in addition to sure tackling ability. He will get a look at corner and safety.
94. Red Bryant - DT - 6'4" 330 lbs. - Texas A&M
Massive defensive tackle flashes big play ability but has been inconsistent. He combines power, agility and quickness between the tackles.
95. Pat Lee - CB - 6' 200 lbs - Auburn
The fast cover man has the athletic package to become a fine pro after a big final season in the always-tough SEC.
96. * Davone Bess - WR - 5'10" 195 lbs. - Hawaii
Explosive, smallish junior receiver has been a vital part of the incredible Hawaii passing game.
97. Chad Henne - QB - 6'2" 230 lbs. - Michigan
Henne is a classic pocket passer. He battled through injuries in 2007, and needs a strong performance at the Senior Bowl to move up the rankings.
98. Charles Godfrey - CB - 6' 210 lbs. - Iowa
This veteran corner had a solid career against NFL-caliber receivers. He is primed for a big week at the Senior Bowl in Mobile, Ala.
99. * Jerod Mayo - LB - 6'2" 230 lbs. - Tennessee
The fast underclassman declared after an outstanding 2007 season. He showed sideline-to-sideline speed with the instincts to finish plays.
100. * Andre Fluellen - DT - 6'3" 285 lbs. - Florida State
This athletic tackle had an inconsistent final season, which has hindered his draft grade at this point. He needs a big postseason to move higher.