Thursday, May 1, 2008

Deborah Jeane Palfrey

I saw in the news that it is suspected that the alleged DC Madame Deborah Jeane Palfrey killed herself, or at least someone in her mother's shed did something, at this time the news is still stetchy. However, as an avowed conspiracy theorist, I can't help but think that there's no way a woman that strong would commit suicide. She even said "No I'm not planning to commit suicide," Palfrey told The Alex Jones Show on her last appearance, "I'm planning on going into court and defending myself vigorously and exposing the government," she said

Congress is looking into steroids in baseball and the need for a playoff system in college football, meanwhile gas is 4.00 a gallon, the economy is a mess, we're at war with Afghanistan and Iraq, and now this.

How about zipping up your pants and looking into this, gents? Better yet, let's let some of our esteemed congresswomen look into this, as I'll bet a number of the men aren't interested in investigating a suspicious suicide.

No comments: