Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hurry and get yourself a deal!


Calphalon did away with their "hard anodized" set and replaced them with a newer set, so these are on sale (like 70% off)! You will never ever ever find a better deal in cookware.

I got this set for what I consider a steal. The price has been fluctuating a bit, and if you hit it at the right time you can get them for an outstanding price. Just like all the other hard anodized cookware I have bought from amazon, I LOVE these pans! I have now converted nearly all of my cookware to this line, and highly reccommend it to anyone who wants to become a better cook. If you read other reviews, people complain about sticking. YES, food does adhere to the pans while cooking, but when it is done, the food releases from the surface. If you burn the food, do like Emeril says, and use the knobs on your stove. It does take some time and patience to rid yourself of the habits of teflon pans, but the food is so much tastier - I have never made better gravy in my life than since I switched cookware. This is a great starter set, and has most of the pans that you'll need. I would say that the average cook could get around 75% of their cooking done with this set. Have some patience, and I am sure you'll be pleased with the results.


Click here to get it at Amazon, seriously, you will never get a better deal in cookware. Calphalon Set



* Set includes 2-1/2-quart covered shallow saucepan; 8-, 10-, and 12-inch open skillets; 3- and 7-quart covered chef's casseroles
* Heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum construction provides fast, even heating
* Riveted stainless-steel handles stay comfortably cool for stovetop cooking
* Casserole lids are domed to return moisture to pot; oven-safe
* Wash by hand recommended; metal utensil and broiler safe; lifetime warranty

No comments: