Get your Battery Tender Junior 12V Battery Charger at Amazon.com
The Battery Tender Junior 12-volt/75-amp battery charger is the small and simple solution to the challenge of keeping vehicle batteries optimally powered when not in use. It is able to charge any lead-acid battery, including standard and sealed AGM and GEL Cell battery types and is also designed to be easy to use in small spaces, to utilize a 4-step charging program and safely function in a fully automatic mode. Taken together this makes the Battery Tender Junior 12-volt charger an excellent means of ensuring that your battery is fully charged and ready to go when you are.
- Spark proof during lead connection, reverse polarity protected and includes a 12-foot output cord and 5-year warranty
- Perfect for charging all 12-volt lead-acid, flooded or sealed maintenance free batteries (AGM and gel cell)
- Complete 4-step charging program (Initialization, Bulk Charge, Float Mode) allows for optimization of battery power, without overcharging
- Automatic charge cycle functionality switches to float mode after fully charging the battery
- Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger
The Battery Tender Junior 12-volt charger is much more than a trickle charger. It has a "brain". Utilizing a 4-step charging program (initialization, bulk charge, absorption mode and float mode), it allows you to simply connect the charger to a battery, either in or out of a vehicle, and forget about it until you are ready to put the battery to work. Like all Battery Tender chargers, at the end of the regular charger cycle it automatically switches its output voltage to a safe, storage or float level that eliminates the need to worry about the damaging effects of overcharging, and the resulting need to check on the condition of the battery. If/when the battery voltage drops too far under load, output power resumes and the charging cycle begins again. The unit also features sparkproof connectors, short circuit and reverse polarity protection, an easy to understand charging status indicator consisting of a single LED, and almost no current draw from batteries connected to it.
- Perfect for all lead-acid, flooded or sealed maintenance free batteries (AGM and gel cell).
- Complete 4-step charging program (initialization, bulk charge, absorption mode and float mode).
- Automatically switches to float / maintenance voltage after fully charging the battery.
- If the battery voltage drops too far under load, full charger output power resumes.
- Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger.
- Spark proof and reverse polarity protected.
- 12' output cord.
- 5 year warranty.