Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 18th Blackout

This website will not be posting on January 18 in support of the Blackout to protest SOPA and PIPA. We are joining Reddit.com, Tucows.com, The entire Cheezburger Network, Destructoid.com and the Hacktivist group, Anonymous along with many other great sites in going offline for the day.

I hope you will join us in contacting your Congress person and letting them know that you like the internets the way they are. The rich and powerful run enough of our lives, let us tell our congressmen that we want this left as it was.

6 comments:

Tracer Bullet said...

very good, the more people that know the better! :)
spread the word good luck

Stonkmeister said...

Good work, keep it up! I will try to inform as many people as I can.

Electric Addict said...

ya down with SOPA! I'm glad big sites are taking a stand against this bill

Shockgrubz said...

This is better than a complete blackout. Your cause has my support as well.

Tim said...

It's time the governments learnt! we have no time for this!

G said...

I never realised how much I use Wikipedia until today