Looking for some fantastic snacks for your Superbowl Party? I will be running some great dip recipes and appetizer type foods from now until the big game!
Seven Layer Dip
* 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
* 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
* 4 cups shredded Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese blend
* 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
* 1 cup guacamole
* 1 cup salsa
* 1 (2.25 ounce) can black olives, chopped
* 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
* 1/2 cup chopped green onions
1. In a large skillet, brown ground beef. Set aside to drain and cool to room temperature.
2. Spread the beans into the bottom of a 9x13 inch serving tray that is about 1 1/2 inches deep. Sprinkle 2 cups of shredded cheese on top of beans. Sprinkle beef on top of cheese. Spread sour cream very slowly on top of beef. Spread guacamole on top of sour cream. Pour salsa over guacamole and spread evenly. Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese. Sprinkle black olives, tomatoes, and green onions on top.
3. You can serve this dish immediately, or refrigerate it over night and serve cold. I think it tastes better at room temperature.