Looking for some fantastic snacks for your Superbowl Party? I will be running some great dip recipes and appetizer type foods from now until the big game!
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
* 16 ounces sauerkraut, rinsed and squeezed dry
* 8 ounces shredded corned beef
* 16 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and dressing.
3. Spread sauerkraut into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Layer corned beef, Swiss cheese, and the mayonnaise-dressing mixture on top of the sauerkraut.
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.