Nike+ SportWatch GPS Powered by TomTom
Check out my latest attempt to use technology to keep me on my fitness regimen, this cool watch Nike+ SportWatch GPS Powered by TomTom
- Water resistant Nike+ SportWatch features TomTom GPS for accurate speed and distance information, indoors or out--even if the GPS signal gets interrupted
- Track your time, distance, pace, heart rate (with optional sensor), and calories burned; view your mapped route with pace data/changes in elevation on Nikeplus.com
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery charges via USB, provides eight hours of run time with the GPS and sensor both turned on, up to 50 days of standby power
- Join challenges and connect with friends as a member of Nikeplus.com--view/share routes, find popular running areas, share activity on Facebook or Twitter
- Personal coaching features help keep you at your best--reminds you to run, stores your run history, and remembers your personal records
Think Less, Run Better
Put on your Nike+ SportWatch GPS, go outside and run. The Nike+ Sensor is optional. Tap the screen to mark laps and activate the backlight during your run, and personalize the data that you want to see during your run. For direct connect, USB contacts are built into the watch strap--just plug the watch directly into a USB port on your computer to upload run data and recharge the battery.
The Watch itself weighs in at just 2.33 ounces, and boasts a rechargeable lithium polymer battery that provides eight hours of run time with the GPS and sensor both turned on, and up to 50 days of standby power. The watch is also water resistant (up to 5 ATM), for when you head out in less-than-ideal weather. English interface only.
Using GPS by TomTom with the Nike+ Sensor, you can start tracking your run instantly, and get accurate speed and distance information, indoors or out--even if the GPS signal gets interrupted. The Nike+ SportWatch GPS by TomTom tracks your time, distance, pace, heart rate and calories burned. It also shows your mapped route, with pace data, and changes in elevation on Nikeplus.com. And it's heart-rate monitor compatible with the Polar Wearlink+ Transmitter.
You'll Never Slack Again
View your Nike+ history (up to 50 runs) and PRs, and set automatic Run Reminders when a run hasn't been logged in the past five days. Run a personal best, receive an Attaboy. You can also find new routes, set personal goals and access training programs on Nikeplus.com.