Wednesday, February 1, 2012

OtterBox Universal Defender Case for iPhone 4



OtterBox Universal Defender Case for iPhone 4

If you're like me, you drop your phone a lot. If you drop your phone a lot, you really need this.

  • Fine interior texturing of touch screen membrane eliminates static, bubbles and oil slick appearance
  • Inner felt liner cushions your device . Textured silicone exterior for improved grip
  • Included holster holds device face in or face out. Completely re-designed holster for stronger hold on device
  • Holster doubles as a stand for hands-free media viewing. Case accommodates most 3rd party chargers
  • Universal Version fits BOTH iPhone 4 AT&T and Verizon Versions
First and foremost, if it's solid protection you're after (and if you're prone to dropping your phone) you need a hard case for the iPhone because it's made of glass. It's a great phone functionally, but if you drop it as is, you're done. Many have those slim, trendy skin cases but they will not protect the phone against a drop even if they look cool. Apple and Verizon don't seem to be up front about how delicate the phone is.

I researched cases quite a bit and this one kept coming up. Highly protective, and it fits my Verizon phone perfectly. Make sure you get the UNIVERSAL case for Verizon so it fits. The built in screen protector is crystal clear and DOES NOT LEAVE watermarks or streaks like other cases with a built in screen do. 

8 comments:

Natural One said...

I definitely need one of these

Al Penwasser said...

But, would it help if you drop your phone in the toilet? I'm not talking about porta-potties. If that happens, I'm a dumbass.

Dreadnaught said...

I wish these cases were water proof. But oh well. My cousin has the defender series for his EVO and dam can it take a beating. He crashed doing some stupid sakte grind and his phone took a hell of a hit but was fine. Case was messed up but the phone lived!

wolvz said...

looks like a very resistant case! definitely worth buying!

Rockinrule said...

I used to have this! It's a piece of crap, and my phone actually died falling in the full sink, even with it on.

Interwebs Fails said...

I want one of those! :D

AguiLeons [2peeeps] said...

i need this

Recently Roached said...

I need one for mine... I just don't like how bulky these things are. :(