Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot



Rush Limbaugh Is a Big Fat Idiot

With all of the heat that Rush Limbaugh is taking thanks to his belief that all people who want to be on birth control are "sluts" and "prostitutes" I thought it might be a good time to remind America that Al Franken told us exactly what Rush Limbaugh is way back in 1999 with the hilariously titled book "Rush Limbaugh is a Big Fat Idiot."

Personally, I hold political opinions that, depending on the topic, would thrill Republicans and some that would make them think I'm a "Commie" and because of that, I've never been a fan of partisan politics. In fact, I believe that the partisan politics vomited by idiots like Rush are detrimental to our country's health because they become a "I hate the Democrats so I won't listen to their ideas" sort of stalemate instead of a genuine attempt to make the world a better place.

2 comments:

Al Penwasser said...

Agreed.
The biggest difference between Franken and Limbaugh though is that Franken isn't fat.
Partisan politics drive me insane, though. I do my very best not to get drawn into them, though, because it makes my head hurt.

Interwebs Fails said...

Amen.