Saturday, March 3, 2012

Valentine's Gift Ideas for Your Handywoman

Have a beautiful lady that likes to work on stuff around the house? Celebrate Valentine's day with some pink tools! Now I leave it to you to understand whether your significant other would know whether to be offended because you're giving her tools ("You gave me tools? What, so you can sit your lazy butt on the couch?") or giving her Pink Tools ("What, are you saying my handy work isn't as good as a man's?") because this could potentially be a thin ice moment. But, having just seen them on Amazon, I thought I'd point to them and let y'all use your best judgment.



The Original Pink Box PB30TBK 12-Inch Tool Bag and Tool Set



The Original Pink Box PB5PL 5-Piece Pliers Set



The Original Pink Box PB6SD Screwdriver Set, 6-Piece



The Original Pink Box PB12HM 12-Ounce Claw Hammer



The Original Pink Box PBGM Multi-Purpose Gloves, Medium



The Original Pink Box PB2BELT Tool Belt, Pink

No comments: